Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday

Dave and I walked early this morning because it was going to be hot and humid today.  Then he worked on a lady's roof the rest of the morning and a lot of the afternoon.  It's under a big tree so it gets tons of droppings from that tree.  Took him far longer than he anticipated.

I had a follow-up mammogram this afternoon.  I didn't have to have an ultrasound so they must not have seen anything new...anyway I'm hoping.  I don't like wearing a mask - I think it's hard to breathe, plus it's warm and I'm already plenty warm!

Our evening walk was delightful.  The temperature was wonderful and lots of people were out.  It took us much longer than usual!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...