Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday

First thing this morning, I wanted so badly to "April Fool" Dave.  He's so easy!!  I get him every year, usually with the same statement.  I had read on Facebook, though, that they were trying to keep April Fools jokes to a minimum because of covid19...so I decided not to subject Dave.  My dad always got us every year, so it's bred into me!!  We had 40 head of ponies when I was growing up and this time of year is when the mares would start having babies.  So Dad would come wake me up telling me that Cherry had her baby and they were going out to see it.  So I got up, threw on some clothes, and head for the door only to hear, "April Fools!" 

Since I couldn't do that I worked on taxes instead.  I'm almost ready to send them off.  Should have them ready to mail tomorrow.  I'm a little  late this year, but I don't have everything yet.

We walked twice today here in the park.  It was a lovely cool day - we even had our windows open until about 9:30 tonight!!  Love that!  I also worked on some more backgrounds.  Now I'm done until my new paper gets here.  Alcohol inks take a special plastic paper or a non-porous surface. 

This is so fun.  I sure wish plastic gloves weren't scarce, though.  My hands get a bit messy!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...