Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday

I did my 3 church services this morning and then was ready for the day.  We walked early this morning and late this evening - the feels like temperatures were too high during the rest of the day.  We did a lot of packing today.  My clothes are pretty much packed.  Obviously we have to get stuff out of the fridge, but most of the kitchen is ready too.  I think we're way ahead of schedule!  Plus I have my newsletter ready to go to the printers as soon as I get the manager's blurb.

I'm writing this so I don't forget these facts.  At our Pop the Trunk event at church last Saturday, we collected over $12,000 in cash and over 6 1/2 tons of food - that's 13,000 pounds of food.  Wow!  Great event, Anona.  All of the food was going to local food pantries, etc.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...