Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday

 Dave and I walked early this morning - around 8:30.  He said it was going to rain around 9:00 so we needed to get our walk done.  It did rain - not much, but it wouldn't have been pleasant walking while it was raining.  The temp has dropped - last night at this time it was still in the 80's...tonight it is 53!  Tomorrow's high is to be 58...I am not going to like that!!  We're camping this Weds. thru Friday...highest temp is to be 64 and on Friday a high of 49! I think we'll be eating our meals inside.

Dave went to Bryan's to help him put up another bat house.  I stayed here and got pretty bored!   Then when Dave got home, I made banana bread in cupcake form.  I needed his help putting the batter into the cupcake papers.  When I try, because of my tremors, we lose at least 1 cupcake per batch!!  They turned out really good.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...