Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuesday

Dave and I went to the doctor today for our medicare appointment.  Our blood work was good - both of us were winners!!  I like our new doctor.  Our blood pressures were both good!!

We just finished watching the first Presidential debate...what a mess!  I'm not happy that the POTUS acted like a 5 year old bully.  I'm not happy that VP Biden called Trump names, even though he deserved it.  I'm not happy that the moderator couldn't shut the President down.  I think they need a mic cutoff.  When one person is talking the other person's mic is shut off.  I'm not sure I can watch another one.

More later...

PS:  Good thing we don't have to take our BP now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...