Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday

 We had a beautiful sunshiny day today...but it wasn't very warm...just a high of 41.  When we walked I didn't wear quite as many layers and I could tell it.  I didn't wear my stocking cap so my ears got pretty cold.  There were lots of people in the cemetery today - there was one funeral while we were there and they just stood around and gabbed.  We thought we were going to have to alter our route, but they finally got in their cars when we rounded the corner to walk by them.

I've been thinking about Sandy all day today.  Just hope she is doing okay.  We've all been expecting Rich to pass, but it's sad regardless.  When I talked to her she seemed to be doing pretty well.  All the people from the campground up north were with her.  I wish we were there.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...