Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday

We had a fun day.  We went to see Kaylee and McCoy...and Rowyn was there too.  We found their place with no problem.  Cute little house!  McCoy and Rowyn were a hoot.  They were talking about a winky wonky donkey and I had no clue what they were saying.  So they took me out to the living room and I read about the Winky Wonky Donkey - and then I read it again...and Dave read it...and I read it one more time.  Then I took a picture of the  donkey and McCoy kept finding it on my phone!  What a cute story.  Rowyn knows the book almost by heart and if you stop reading, McCoy fills in the words!  If was really, really fun!


Here's the Honky-Tonky, Winky, Wonky Donkey...he has 3 legs and 1  eye and he's tall and slim, and smells really, really bad and likes country music!!  



Dave has pictures of McCoy and me.   I don't have any on my phone!  


We then came home and had lunch.  Then we went to the chiropractor at 2:00.  After that, we packed.  I cleaned the refrigerator and now we're about 80% packed!  Dave will take the totes to the car tomorrow and we'll just have the refrigerator left to pack.  He cleaned out the car this afternoon and we even went to Liars' Club - there were 13 of us!!  Fun!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...