Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday

 I've got the tv turned off.  There's no doubt in my mind that His Orangeness will win.  I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want him to be President  for another 4 years.  Maybe if I don't watch, it won't happen!  Ha!  

Today Dave and I went to Cedar Falls to cash in a couple of coupons for donuts that a friend gave us.  All of the people in the Liars' Club talk about Hurts Donuts and how  good they are.  We had never had one...well, now we have and OH MY!  They are delicious and at least twice the size of a normal donut.  I got coconut cream pie and Dave got a raspberry filled raised donut.  He ate all of his.  I, however, still have half of mine.  

While we were there in CF, we walked up and down Main Street for  our exercise.  It was 72 here today so it was a beautiful day to be outside.  It was nice to see something other than tombstones for a change!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...