Saturday, January 16, 2021

Saturday

 Today was a nice day if you could  stay in the sun...if you were in the shade, it was cold!  We walked close to noon and I didn't need a jacket.  Others were out and were dressed for winter.  I'm glad I'm warm blooded!  Poor Dave has been wearing  long pants, long-sleeved shirts, and long underwear for most of the time we've been here it seems.  

I was able to get one of us registered for the vaccination - unfortunately it was me and not Dave.  He's the one who is at the greatest risk with his lungs.  I don't know what happened for sure.  I got everything in for him, then when I was checking the boxes agreeing to everything, I got kicked out and couldn't get back in.  I'll try again tomorrow to fix his.

I washed the inside windows today.  Dave said he'd wash the outside.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...