Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was a damp day around here.  It rained off and on most of the morning.  After lunch we ran some errands.  I needed a couple of things from Old Time Pottery, so while we were there we walked every aisle to get some of our walk in.  Then Dave needed a couple of screws so we stopped at Sunshine Hardware...again I walked around the store to get some more steps in.  Then we went to Eyeglass World to get new nose pads put on my glasses.  I'm so happy to get that done!  I was getting big dents on the side of my nose!!

When we got home, I read for a while and then took a short nap.  We walked the park for the rest of our steps and even sat and visited with my brother a bit!

Here's a picture of one of our hibiscus with water drops -



- it's pretty cool!


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...