Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thursday

 I wemt up to the clubhouse to help with setting up for Saturday's Chinese Auction.  We have every table in the clubhouse full!  Two years worth of stuff...plus we've already taken a bunch of excess stuff to Amvets.  We'll work again tomorrow since the auction is Saturday.

I had to leave to take my heart monitor to the cardiologist.  It was itching under the monitor so I was really glad to get it off.  Unfortunately I have blisters where the monitor was...must have been something I was allergic to in the stuff that made it stick to my chest.  The blisters are a lot smaller tonight, thank goodness.

Dave painted Bob & Ann's driveway so he got one of his projects done...he's got at least 6 more to do and time is getting short.  We went to Taylor park to walk.  We saw a couple of nice sized alligators.  Then I had to go have a blood draw before I get my Prolia shot on Tuesday.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...