Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday

 I had to be at the clinic at 7:45 this morning for a mammogram.  I actually got there a bit early, checked in, and sat down in the waiting room.  The gal who does them, came out to talk to me.  Seems the doctor shouldn't have ordered a bilateral mammogram...he should have just ordered the side I had my cancer in.  Since it was so early, they couldn't get in touch with him to change the order.  She said they would talk to Dr Jooma and get it worked out, then call me.  I haven't heard from them and I got up way early so I'm a little grumpy about it!

Since I was up and going, we went for a walk.  We went to both Eagle Lake and to Largo Nature Preserve.  There are babies everywhere.  We saw little green heron fledglings and moorhen babies and baby ducks everywhere!  


More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...