Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday

 Here are a couple of pictures from last night's sunset on Madeira Beach and our chance encounter with a shark.



 


Pretty cool, huh?!  The sunset was just gorgeous and the shark...I was only 8 feet from it!  I'm so happy to see it up close and personal!

I had a doctor's appointment today at the cancer center.  All along I thought I was meeting with the cardiologist, when it was really with the oncologist.  Duh!  After I realized it was the cancer doctor, I still got in the wrong lane - I was heading for the clinic instead of the cancer center!  I had to make a quick move to the right lane so I could make my turn.  

Dave worked with Karen, Laurie, John & Gayle to get the leftover stuff from the auction into cars and took it to Amvets.  Meanwhile, John & Gayle swept the clubhouse and cleaned the rest of the tables.  So that project has been put away until next year.  The rest of the day, Dave worked on sanding the pock marks off our driveway and painting it.  As if that wasn't enough, then we delivered newsletters!!

This evening, I worked on uploading my photos and getting them organized.  

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...