Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wednesday

 I had a lazy morning - I didn't even get my shower taken until after 11:00.  Once I got ready for the day, though, I accomplished a lot.  I did a bunch of paperwork and now I'm ready to reconcile bank accounts.  Dave went to Bryan's to mow so that left me on my own.  I even opened the balcony door for over an hour today. 

We walked the cemetery today.  We actually walked the whole route so we got in our two miles.  It was a great day to walk - not too hot and not too cold!  I walked in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt.  It was just a perfect day for walking!  When we got back from our walk, it was almost time for Liars' Club.  I think there were 5 ladies and 4 men...at one point there were 4 men and me!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...