Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Something Other Than Gray!

It is so gray here (and has been for a couple of days) that I decided I needed to focus on something beautiful and colorful! I took this close-up of my clematis with my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H9. I love this shot and I love my camera! It allows me to take pictures at very close range so therefore I get some interesting photos. I take lots of pictures of flora and fauna - especially when we're visiting in Florida in the winter. The hibiscus down there are so beautiful - as are the palm trees. I plan to put several of my Florida shots on here for us to enjoy. It really makes me happy to see something so beautiful on a cold, gray day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...