Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday

We had a bit of a quiet day today.  I worked on the newsletter and the April calendar and got them done.  I'll send them to be printed first thing tomorrow morning.  I also got the tax papers finished and Dave mailed them off.  Then I was able to get the bowling spreadsheet finished and sent off to Chris.  Whew!  It's almost like having a job!

This evening we had two places to be, but we chose to go to a housewarming party at Sudi & Howard's.  What a fun evening.  Talked to some very interesting people whose names completely escaped me already.  One was a neurologist and one sold water purifiers.  Another one married very well, but is now widowed.  Fun times!

Plus, we Skyped with Bryan and Aidan!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...