Saturday, March 28, 2009

Circles in Nature

One of our assignments last week was to take a picture of circles in nature, if we could find any. These are the ones I found. I think it's funny how they almost look like a face of some creature. Our lessons this week are to take pictures of flowers and trees AND 3 landscape pictures. I can't even think of where I'm going to go to get landscape pictures...or for that matter, flower pictures! Our instructor suggested we either go to a local florist or greenhouse, or go buy a bouquet of mixed flowers and bring them home to shoot them. I guess I'll probably have to do that! I do have a question for those of you out there were read this: Are we north of Washington DC, or south of it. I've always figured we were south of DC, but the news has been showing pictures of the cherry trees blooming in DC - we don't have trees blooming here. I guess I'll have to get out an atlas!
Dave broke his glasses last night and he's running around on this gray, gray day with his sunglasses on. He looks pretty funny! He has another pair of glasses, but we can't find them anywhere! The glasses he broke are titanium frames, so we didn't think they could possibly break - so much for that theory! Gotta run...more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...