Sunday, March 29, 2009

Painting Again

This was a beautiful, but cold, day! Yesterday we had snow again - yuk! Today the sun shone and a lot of the snow melted away, but unfortunately there is still some left on the north lawns. Dave and I went to church this morning, came home and Dave decided he was going to paint the foyer and upstairs hall. When he decides to do something, watch out! We got the border down from the walls and then stopped for lunch. After lunch he taped off and started painting. It's now about 6:00 and we're all done with one coat. He did most of it, but I helped a great deal when it came to the stairway. Anyway, I'm glad that is done for tonight. I have a meeting tomorrow night so he'll probably put the second coat on while I'm gone. Darn - I so wanted to help!!

Oh, by the way, I'm on Facebook now. One of our ex-softball players emailed me and asked me to join. This way I can see pictures of her beautiful daughter almost daily. Since I joined, I've found several classmates of mine, Jami, Bryan & Deanna, and a lot of the IHCC athletes are on FB, so I've added them as friends! This might be a lot of fun! More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...