Monday, March 16, 2009

New Cards

Here are a couple of cards I made this past week. The one on the left is totally CASE'd from Lori at http://byloridesigns.blogspot.com - she does some absolutely beautiful cards! This is a woven card, so I used 3 different SU papers that I thought looked good together. Actually everything about this card is SU except for the "middle" of the flower top left. I'm sorry, I don't know where it is from - I've had these for a long time and have never used them.
The card on the right is made with SU stamps and scrap paper. I colored the flower with SU markers and I added a brad in the middle of the flower. The top note shape (the dark brown layer) is something I'll be using a lot. In fact, the other day I cut out probably 80 of them - all different colors of the rainbow. I cut a lot of them out of Diecasts With a View Sweet paper mats. I love the colors and patterns they've used in these mat packs!
That's all for now. The thermometer says 63 degrees so I'm going outside to see if I have flowers peeking through! More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...