Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Raining Again!

Ok - I know I complain a lot about the weather, so from now on I'll try to be better! I love having the sun shine and it seems that we haven't had a lot of that since we've been back from Florida. One nice thing about it is that Dave should be home at normal time tonight - it's his birthday and I had hoped he wouldn't have to work late on his special day! He was so exhausted yesterday from working such long days on Friday and Saturday, that I guess I should be happy to see the rain. It gives him a chance to rest!

I don't have much planned for today and I'm sure glad. Actually my niece, great-niece, and my ex-sister-in-law are stopping by today. They're heading out to try to find fabric for Kaylee's graduation quilt. There's not a lot of places to buy fabric here in Ottumwa, but we're not far from Pella. They may have to go there. Anyway, it'll be fun to see them. I haven't seen them since Christmas. Other than that, I have an Evangelism meeting at church this afternoon and then nothing until Wednesday. I do have to make a couple of cards for our son-in-law and for Dave's sister and I have to find my small animals! Guess I'd better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...