Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oops, I Missed Yesterday!

Sorry about that - I can't believe I didn't blog yesterday. I must have been really busy. Actually, I finished sewing all the strips on my jacket and started putting it together. Then I panicked - I thought it looked really dumb! So, I went over to CoCo's house (CoCo sews!) to see what she thought. She liked it and said it fit fine, so now it's all put together and I sewed the binding on with the sewing machine. Now all I have left to do is hand-stitch the binding down and hand-stitch the sleeve cuffs.

I also gave blood yesterday, did the laundry, shopped for groceries, came home and put them away! I guess that was a busy day - no wonder I forgot to blog.

Today has been a pretty good day. I had a doctor's appointment in Fairfield. My doctor wants me to have an MRI on my shoulder on Monday - he thinks maybe I've got a torn rotator cuff. If I do, we'll try physical therapy first and then, as a last resort, surgery. Yuk! After my doctor's appointment, I went to see Aunt Helen. She was pretty good today - confused, but at least I didn't hear a single word about her four boys. She was just trying to figure out my family. She couldn't remember that she was 102 - she knew, though, that she was at least 100. I suppose I'd better call Bob to tell him how she was - I haven't done that yet. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...