Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching Up Yet Again

Well, Wednesday was a beautiful day here. Dave and I even went over to the beach and laid out for about 45 minutes. We also collected some shells - the tiniest ones I've ever seen! We came home, read books, Dave took a nap, and then last night we went to Jami's and cooked a pot roast for the family! The little girls weren't exactly thrilled with a pot roast, but they did eat everything except for one carrot - Kelly doesn't like them! She ate 2 of her 3 and I helped her out with the third one.

I felt like I was getting something yesterday and today I really feel like I got it!! I have a cough and am sneezing, but I'm still not convinced that it's anything but allergies. But today I actually took a nap. I had a free spa treatment here at the condo today and then went home to take a nap. Dave ordered pizza from Stingers and that's what we had for supper.

Tomorrow we're going to Bahia Mar to see if we can see the condo where we're supposed to be in February. If it's horrible, we're going to try to get out of it. If it's not we'll stay there and make different arrangements. It's just not where we want to be - way too busy down there! Dave checked a couple of places around here today and we'll look at more as the month progresses. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...