Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun Day

Since today was our first real day of vacation (just the two of us), we did the things we always do on our first day here. We got up, ate a leisurely breakfast, and then went out to see the sights. We then ate lunch at Aruba's and had our first rum raisin ice cream from RazzleBerry's. It was fun to see the owner and get caught up on what's been happening in Pompano since we've been gone. An investor has bought the big condo at Atlantic and A1A, as well as the lot directly across A1A from it. They actually have 48 of the units sold now and she said there had been lots of activity there the last few days. I sure wish we could afford one of those units. It is a beautiful building with a spectacular view of the ocean!! Tonight we met Jami and the kids at Sweet Tomatos which is another one of our favorite things to do here in Ft Lauderdale. After dinner we went to Jami's for a while and when the kids needed to go to bed, we came home.

Dave is having a lot of allergy problems - tonight I gave in and let him take one of my Zyrtec D pills. I think they are wonderful and I'm afraid he will too! He does seem to be breathing better right now. Tomorrow we're planning to just hang out, read a little, and eat lunch and breakfast here and then Jami is making soup for tomorrow night. The weather is supposed to be better starting tomorrow afternoon - I thought today was gorgeous!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...