Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Today we got up and went to St Coleman's for their pancake breakfast and picked up Danny from church. We brought him home and he was sooooo cute in the car - he waved to Jami and Kelly and said, "Bye Mommy! Bye Kelly!" Megan had had a meltdown so she wasn't at church. Kelly stayed afterward to go to Sunday School. So after we let Danny out, we went to the New Presbyterian Church. Dave really liked it - me not so much. But I'm afraid we'll go back there - the choir was wonderful though. It's the old choir from Coral Ridge, complete with choir director and organist. Unfortunately they're meeting at the Pompano High School gymnasium so the accoustics aren't great.

After church, we came home and ate our lunch. Then I took a nap and Dave read. Now we're at Jami's for a little while. About 5:30 we're going to Sudi and Howard's to head for a Mexican restaurant. I've got a craving for Mexican food! Tomorrow is moving day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...