Friday, January 8, 2010

Tomorrow - Grandchildren!!

We went shopping today and went to Cha Cha Coconuts on St Armand's Island - another one of my favorite restaurants. Then the weather went to you-know-what! It's misting here now and starting to get cold. Now cold is relative - it is probably going to get down to 40 or so tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to have a high of 44 - not exactly what we were planning on when we came to Florida. By Tuesday it's supposed to be up in the 70's - I'll finally get to break out the shorts!!

We're leaving for Fort Lauderdale tomorrow. We'll stop on the way in Fort Myers to visit with Dave's Aunt and Uncle. I think their daughter and her husband are here too, so there will be probably 8 of us at lunch. Then we'll head out - can't wait to see those grandchildren!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...