Sunday, February 21, 2010

Almost Over

Our time here is quickly drawing to a close. We've decided that we're going to leave on Thursday of this week - that should put us home by Saturday. Sure hate to leave, but I think I'll be better off when I get home - I MISS MY TEMPURPEDIC BED!!!! I sleep well here, but I don't move which doesn't help these back spasms at all.

This morning, we woke up to 7 more cruise ships in the port. Eight yesterday and seven today. Wow! I'll miss seeing them.

After church, we went to Jami's and did our laundry. About 4:00 or so we went over to the Italian Festival to be with Jami again.

We came back to the Taj about 8:00 and have just been reading and watching TV tonight. We're going to be doing several things that we love this week - like eating outside near the water and being with Jami and the kids! Dave is going deep sea fishing and Howard is going along with his camera. I plan to absorb some sun while he's out on the boat!! Since it's still snowing in Iowa, I have a feeling I need to absorb a bunch of sun just to get me thru until spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...