Friday, February 19, 2010

Just a Week Left

I can hardly believe that we only have about a week left. I think if it had been warmer down here, we would be more ready to go home. It just seems like the other day that we got here. I know that Dave is ready to go home, but I'm not. I really enjoy being in S Florida!

Today was a fun day. We picked up Sudi and Howard and went around looking at various properties. Most of them had lots of potential, except for one that wasn't on a canal!! I think the water is wonderful - it's like a movie, each scene is something different. The boats down here are wonderful!! Dave's and my favorite house is the one at 5911 Bayview...we think we could be very happy there!!! Later we went to lunch at Galuppi's, which is a restaurant at a public golf course on Federal. Sudi and I've both been wanting to go there.

This afternoon Dave and I hung out at the Taj and read. We're going to have to go home or go to a bookstore, because we're down to 1 book that we haven't read. I'm reading one that Sudi lent to me, so I've got to get it done soon. I just started it yesterday and I'm over half-way done now.

Tomorrow we go to Jami's and take the kids to the Italian Festival, where Kelly's ballet troupe will perform and where Jami is selling her jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...