Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday

Today was kind of a lazy day. I woke up in lots of pain, so I took 3 Advil and put ice on my shoulder and was able to go back to sleep. After breakfast we went for our walk, then came back to the Taj Mahal and did some straightening up. We went to the camera shop but my camera hadn't come in yet. So we went to find a place to get my hair cut. After that we had lunch at

The Original Pancake House and then went to McNab Elementary to pick up the girls. We brought them here, fixed them popcorn and Diet Coke and played War until we had to pick up Jami to take Megan to get her stitches out. Since Jami had to go back to work, we brought the girls back here for mor War, coloring, watching boats and waiting for mommie. After Jami picked up the girls, Dave and I walked up to Bahia Cabana for supper.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get my new camera. Plus, we're going to Nick's for lunch (with Sudi and Howard) and then we're cooking for the family tomorrow night. It's a challenge to fix something the kids will eat too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...