Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun day

I got my new camera today. Dave says now we can each walk down the street with a camera and look like real tourists!

Sudi, Howard, Dave and I went to Nick's today...this is someplace I've wanted to go for several years. Wow, that's a wonderful Italian restaurant! In fact, it may become my new favorite restaurant!!

Tonight we cooked for the fam! We fixed pork chops and rice...even the kids liked it! After supper I got to help Kelly with her homework again. I just love doing that. She's a beautiful reader!! Megan had homework last night, so I was able to help her too. She, too, is going to be a good student I think. She's very proud of her accomplishments!! Danny just wanted mommy tonight.

We've been watching Idol the last two nights...good singers. I'd hate to be a judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...