Monday, July 5, 2010

Dreamin'

I'm NOT California Dreamin', I'm just dreamin'!! Isn't this a beautiful car? It's a 1936 Ford Cabriolet. Now if someone wanted to GIVE me a car like this, I certainly wouldn't turn it down! This particular car was in the area for "Rod of the Year". Since we didn't stick around for Sunday, I haven't heard yet what car won at the Heartland Good Guys show. I'll have to find out and if it's this one, I'll let you know. It was truly this bright!! Red with red interior. Beautiful car! A lot of the cars at the Good Guys shows around the nature are of this caliber. People come from all over - California, Arizona, Montana, etc. - just to show their cars. Now this car wasn't driven here, I'm relatively sure it was trailered in. It was spotless, so there's no way they drive it except from the trailer to the show! Oh well, I guess I'll just keep on dreamin'!

Today was a lazy day. Almost as soon as the fireworks grand finale finished last night, it started raining. Dave said we had another 2.3" of rain last night and it's supposed to rain (scattered rain) through Thursday. Yuck! I really need the sun!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...