Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday August 23

I can't believe that it's August 23rd. Can you? It's still so green everywhere that it sure doesn't seem like August. The only thing that makes it seem like August to me is that I'm having some allergy issues! I wake up sneezing almost every morning. I've taken allergy pills the last two days (thanks to Sue), but today I didn't take one. I just toughed it out!

Dave came home early today and sat down in his chair to take a nap. I wasn't really sleepy, so I just messed around on the computer. Well, it's just like when we're in the car and I'm driving and he decides to take a nap...THEN I'm sleepy too! Today was no exception. So after he'd been asleep for about 20 minutes, I sneaked upstairs to lie down. I slept for 2 hours!! Dave got up and mowed the lawn while I was asleep. We both slept thru lunch! So we had our lunch about 3:00 or so. Tonight's "meal" was a balanced meal of popcorn and ice cream!! Fun day!

Dave had a Habitat meeting tonight and I'm watching The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles! I love Monday night TV!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...