Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday August 24

Today was a beautiful day. It was so cool that I turned off the air and let in God's air!! I had a physical therapy today, but it wasn't as good as when Chad worked on me last week. So, I have Chad again on Friday and I asked for him twice next week and was able to get him. Yeah!! I actually felt pretty good when I went into PT and was a little stiffer when I came out - what's with that?? As the day wore on, I got better and felt pretty good tonight when I went to Libertyville.

Tonight we had a class of '66 gathering at Ed & Sue's house. There were several of us there - about 20-25 people! Three of the guys went swimming in their beautiful pool, while the rest of us just sat around and gabbed! It was lots of fun. I got to talk to some people that I don't usually get to talk with. I also got to see my cousin and his wife who live next door! It's pretty nostalgic to go back to Libertyville on a warm summer evening - I can remember walking up the street to Judi's or Shirley's or riding bikes with Joneane. Fun times!

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. I've been having pain in the area of one tooth. I think it's just too "tall"...it's a crown and I think it just needs to be ground down a bit. Anyway, I'm hoping that's all there is to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...