Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ready to Head East

I think I've finally gotten everything taken care of and I can leave O-town with a good conscience! Now, if we were just there! Better yet, I wish we had remembered to go to the Library and get a book on CD, then the trip would go faster! I can't believe we forgot to do that! I've got a book on cassette tape, but there's no tape player in my car! So, I guess we'll just have to talk to each other - what a novel thought! Actually, since we haven't been back to Indiana for a while, we'll enjoy watching the changing landscape.

Sounds like a beautiful, but chilly weekend. I guess I'll have to pack a jacket! Have a good one. I'll post when we get back! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...