Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday, Sept. 7

This was the day I had a haircut at 7:00 AM! Never again!!! I had to get up at 6:15, just to get there in time. Then since I was in the same building, after my haircut I did my workout! Now haircuts at 7:00 are one thing, but working out at 7:20 are another thing entirely! I was pooped all day - don't know how those people who go early in the morning every day do it!! While I was at workout, a friend of mine said, "I'll see you tonight." I said, "What? What's going on tonight?" She said, "We have sorority at your house tonight." My reaction...."Oh Sh__!!" I had forgotten that I had a meeting here tonight! Not only that - I had to do the program too!! Didn't have it on the calendar!! No problem!!!

My day did get better though because I had a massage at 10:15! Then Dave and I met with our Financial Advisor at 2:00 today and sorority here at 7:00! I haven't had much time for anything else today. Sorry, my blog is really boring today! By the way, it's about to get more boring because after tomorrow night, I may not be on here for a while!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...