Monday, September 6, 2010

Raining Again

Labor Day was an absolutely beautiful day! Bryan came down last night to bring back the bedroom set he had borrowed. It was good to have him here. He and his dad had quite a bit of bonding time this weekend. We didn't go to bed until after 12:30 last night and then I couldn't go to sleep, even though I was exhausted! Naturally I slept in this morning - I slept until 9:30! Dave even slept until 8:00, which is entirely unheard of! When I finally got up and took my shower, I asked if Bryan was up, and he wasn't either!! He slept until 10:00!! We had two meals today - brunch and dunch!! We had bacon and eggs at 11:00 or so and then had dinner/lunch (dunch) about 5:00! Then Bryan took off for Waterloo. Hopefully he didn't have to go through too much rain to get home.

I have had a horrible evening. For some reason, my allergies kicked in and my eyes are little slits, I've sneezed so much that I've gone through almost a whole box of tissues!! I even took an allergy pill and I'm still having problems!! There was just a commercial on TNT that advertised some allergy medicine - I guess I should get some of it - it sounded like a cure-all to all my allergy symptoms!

I'm going to bed pretty quickly as I have a busy day tomorrow. I have a 7:00 AM haircut!!! I can't believe I actually agreed to that! Those who really know me know that I am not a morning person! Well, by noon tomorrow, I will have had my hair cut, done my workout and had a massage!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...