Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here we go again

We spent 2 and a half hours in the emergency room Monday night. Dave had a pain rating of an 8 in his ear and couldn't get past it, so he woke me at 12:30 and we went to the hospital at Imperial Point (right by Jami's house). Of course we weren't the only ones there, so about 2 and a half hours and one code blue later the doc told Dave he had a middle ear infection, gave him some medicine and 3 scripts and we were on our way home. It's pretty funny that there is no traffic on the streets of Ft Lauderdale on a Monday night at either 12:45 or 3:00 AM! In fact, it's so weird that it's hard to figure out the streets you turn on!!

Anyway, we got home and went to bed again. When I woke up about 8:00 I had a sore throat and my ear was feeling full! So I went back to bed. I basically slept away Tuesday, as did Dave. He went out to get his prescriptions filled, but I didn't go outside until about 5:00 PM when I just went outside to sit. I feel better and so does he. I'm hoping my throat doesn't do anything more! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...