Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Feel Much Better!

I finally feel much better. Dave and I went to Sweet Tomato's with Sudi and Howard. It felt really good to get out of this condo and it felt really good to eat real food! I'm glad that I didn't go overboard in eating, though. Although Howard would probably say that I ate way too much ice cream!! This afternoon, we went to Jami's to watch Megan while Jami went in to work for a while. She stayed home with Megan today because Megan still wasn't feeling the best. So, we watched "Willy Wonka" with Johnny Depp. What an interesting movie! Johnny Depp does a wonderful job. He is just fascinating. He adapts so well to any role he's asked to play. It's hard not to stare at him in movies like this. If you didn't tell me that it was Johnny playing the part of WW, I would have a hard time believing it...the makeup was fantastic!

Tomorrow it's supposed to be back up in the mid 70's here . I can hardly wait. It was 60 today and I was able to wear shorts, but 70's will be better!! I hope we get in some beach time tomorrow! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...