Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Christmas day has come and gone for 2010. We had a fun day. Since we didn't go to bed until late, we didn't get up very early today. Actually, though, I got up at 7:30 and turned the roast beef up on high so that I could be sure it would be done. Then I went back to bed. Unfortunately, about 20 minutes after I got back into bed, Dave woke up so there was no more sleep for me. We had lunch here with Bob and Ann. After lunch and after the dishes were done, we played "Wild Card" again. Ann ended the game with something like 16 points! She is so lucky - she gets wild cards all the time. She only had 3 hands where she had any points at all!!! After that, we played farkle and she won at that too! We're going to have to gang up on her next time!!

Bob and Ann are in Des Moines now. Rhonda's plane comes in at 9:00 so they're up there ready to pick them up. Cheyenne wanted a white Christmas and she's going to get it! We had a little more snow today, but nothing measurable...mainly just flurries! I know it's pretty, but I'm ready for the sun to shine now! We got our flights for returning to Florida...we'll fly out on the 24th. Our condo starts the 23rd, but we're going to be a day late! When you're flying Allegiant, you don't have a lot of choices!!

More later...I'm tired!! I hope Santa was good to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...