Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, Dec. 2

We finally got to go to Aruba's!! It is still the best place to eat in Fort Lauderdale, in my honest opinion! We got the front table outside today because we got there about 20 minutes before 12:00. The ocean was absolutely gorgeous today - very aqua! It is aqua when there aren't clouds in the sky...there were beautiful sail boats out there too. I got some pictures and as soon as I get them uploaded to this computer, I'll let you see what I'm talking about. The colors are just so vivid!

This afternoon we picked up the kids from their schools and took them home early. Since we were there about 2:15 and their dad didn't get home until 6:00, we watched a movie (Marley & Me) and then fed them about 5:15. Marley & Me had both of us teary-eyed!! Megan says, "Are you crying, Grandma? Is Grandpa crying?" Tomorrow we're staying here - we've got leftovers to eat and we'll be with the kids for the entire weekend. Dave helped me with Christmas cards today - he even ran the Cuttlebug. I think he actually had fun! We've got to finish the cards - hopefully tomorrow. Then I can get the "letter" written and get them in the mail!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...