Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fun!!

What a fun day we had today. I slept in - in fact, I didn't get up until 10:00 this morning!! We ate a leisurely breakfast of fresh strawberries, an orange, a banana, and cereal. Since it was so late, we knew we weren't going to eat lunch! Then we went to a shoe store (with no luck) and to CVS (with no luck) and then went to Jami's to start our laundry. Dave and I both sat outside in the sun and read until it was time to go pick up the girls. When we got back to Jami's, both girls had homework, so I worked on contractions with Megan and fractions with Kelly!! So far, so good, Sudi - I still knew what I was doing with the fractions!! After homework, we took the girls outside where Dave worked with Megan on learning to ride her bike. She finally figured it out today - she was riding all by herself by the time her mommy got home!! Meanwhile, I went to Danny's school to pick him up. He was so excited to see me - he came running toward me and jumped up into my arms!! Now THAT was fun!! Jami got off from work early and we had dinner waiting for her. We just got home and now I'm tired!

Our friend, Barry, got home today! That was another wonderful thing! Tomorrow we're going to DSW (Discount Shoe Warehouse) with Sudi & Howard. Sudi's going to love this place!! Looks like a nice weather week here in S Florida! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...