Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beautiful Day

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!! We went to Boca today - had lunch with Jami and went to Bealls! They really had lots of bargains today - about 10 clearance racks! We really hadn't planned to do that...I was just wanting to go to Macy's, but when we got in the car, I suggested we call Jami and see if we could take her to lunch. It all worked out because it was a beautiful day - we just drove up A1A and saw the beautiful scenery in Hillsboro. The ocean was like glass today - very smooth! Tomorrow we have to get up and get around a little earlier than usual. They are flushing the water hydrants at 9:00 and we've been told that the fire alarm bells will go off too.

Tomorrow we're planning to go to Macy's and to a used book store because I'm out of books! I read my last one yesterday...I started it yesterday morning and finished it last night! I've got a puzzle book, but puzzles aren't nearly as relaxing as reading. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...