Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb. 4th

We had a wonderful 5 days with Dad, Roberta, Bob and Ann and now we're back in sunny Ft Lauderdale. It was 85 today when we drove into town. I know those of you who are in white, white Iowa are probably cussing me now! I talked to my neighbor today and found out that our driveway still hasn't been cleared. It seems we have 30+ inches all the way up our driveway. Yuck! Julie said that the snow is waist deep and she can't get to our house yet! We called our driveway guy who told us that he couldn't get it with his pickup. Tomorrow they're bringing in a skid loader!! It's really hard to comprehend when it's 85 here!!

We had a great week working around our place at The Ranch. We talked about renting a place for the month of March, just so we could stay down here. I think, however, we'll be going home...leaving here around the 20th of Feb...depending on the weather!! We're officially old codgers now...we bought a 3-wheeled bicycle to get around the park. It's got a basket, so Dave will be able to use it to carry tools from our place to Bob's. I rode every street in the park this morning before breakfast! We've got to raise the seat though, because right now it's set for a short old codger!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...