Friday, February 18, 2011

Our last day in Ft Lauderdale

Today was our last day in Fort Lauderdale, so we enjoyed it to its fullest! We went shopping where I was able to get some new clothes. We also went to Shooters and ate outside on the water, in the sun, with good friends! Plus, we had free key lime pie for dessert!! Tonight we fixed dinner for Jami, Tom and the kids. Sudi and Howard were going to dinner with other friends tonight. I don't know about them, but I was still so full from lunch that I only ate a 2" square of ham! I hope they got to eat more than I did!!

Tomorrow night we'll stay at Dave's dad's. Then Sunday we're going to Clearwater and Sunday afternoon we're invited to a beach party with Morrisseys, Swaims, Allisons, Sasseens, and another couple from O-town. Should be fun! We'll get a motel room when we get there because Sasseens are staying with Bob & Ann. Monday we have some work to do at our place and Tuesday we'll take off for home...providing we get our work done! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...