Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday, Feb. 15

I slept in today!! In fact, I didn't get up until 10:00. Dave didn't even get up until 9:00! Then he was very quiet so he wouldn't wake me!! After we got around we went out looking for flowers to take pictures of..we found lots of hibiscus which I really love! As soon as I locate my card reader, I'll get some on here! Dave also surprised me by telling me that I could get that new camera that I'd been wanting!!! So, we went to Best Buy where it was the same price as online!! I'm excited about taking it to Alaska with us. It's got 35x optical zoom and goes to 140x digital zoom. I tried some comparison shots today, but until I find my card reader, I can't even upload them to my computer!!

This afternoon we sat outside reading and working on our tans! Then tonight we went over to Jami's just as the kids got home. Megan wanted to ride her bike, so we got all 3 kids out in the street riding!! Megan has gotten very good at starting herself and she can even do small corners too! We're really proud of her!!

Tomorrow we're planning to clean out the trunk of the car and start packing one suitcase that will stay in Clearwater! Can't believe that we'll be on the way home in one week! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...