Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday, May 25th

Can you believe this month is almost gone already? Where did it go??? It's a rainy night in May - should still be April. The May flowers may drown after all of this rain!! We just had 2" last night - some of our friends to the north had 3.25" and some to the south had 5"!! I guess we were lucky...but we've got huge puddles still!

I went to see Dr. C today for my back. He worked my legs/hips so hard that I had a really hard time getting off the table. I'm sure it will feel better after a few times of this, but right now I hurt!! I go back again next week. Tonight Dave and I had fresh asparagus (from Cantril) and BLT's (bacon, lettuce and tomato - all from Cantril, too)! Great supper!!

Tomorrow afternoon, we're going to go decorate at the cemeteries, because Dave & I are planning to go back home to Indiana for the weekend. His sister, Suzy, is retiring and the family is having a little party for her. It'll be fun to see all of them again!

I'm watching American Idol tonight. It's jam-packed with stars! Speaking of stars, I watched the Oprah "Surprise" party - lots of stars there too. I was kind of disappointed in today's show. I know she "loves" all of us - we're what made her wealthy!!! I will miss her show though. I really wanted to go to one of the tapings, but I guess I can cross that off my list!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...