Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DWTS Finale

Another beautiful day in the 'hood! This morning I had "coffee" with my new best friend, Wendy! We neither one drank coffee, and we've been NEW best friends for about 3 years now! She is the accompanist for our church choir. She is a wonderful young woman with three beautiful and talented kids. I sometimes get to pick her youngest daughter up from HS where she's a 9th grader! Wendy and I solved the problems of the entire world in our 1.5 hour "coffee"! It was fun - hope we can do it again!

Here's another card for you. This card is also made entirely with SU products. Whoops - not quite. Kathy ran out of cardstock for the base of this card, so it's another paper. It's not nearly as heavy as SU, so it's not quite as nice. I do like the color combination of this brown with pink. This is called a twisted easel card. As you can see in the second picture, when the card is open, it is twisted and because it stands up on its own, it's an easel! I love this card. I really like the pleated ribbon technique along the side. I should use that embellishment more often!!

Pretty nice, huh?!!

I'm not writing much tonight. I've been watching the DWTS finale. It is really good tonight. They just announced the 3rd place couple - Chelsea & Mark. I figured they would win the trophy! See what I know!! Hines & Kim won. He is really a good dancer. I spent 4 of my 5 votes last night on him. I didn't dream that Kirstie had a chance, so I only used 1 vote on her. Maybe I should have voted all my votes for Kirstie. I really wanted Max to win one time.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...