Friday, June 24, 2011

Dull Day

This was a truly dull day for me! The weather was gorgeous and I felt like I had spring fever...so I didn't accomplish much of anything today! I did go do my civic duty and gave blood and I pulled some maple trees (about 5") up! Other than that I read and played on the computer!

The electricians came today - hooray! We now have our bathroom back!! If I do say so myself, the new mirrors and lights look really nice! It'll be nice to have a light that I can actually see by in the morning when I try to put on my makeup!! I've just been getting by for the last 3 weeks!

Here are a few more pictures from our photo safari last night...enjoy!

This is a BIG tire rim that I found in one of the grassy areas near the cemetery at Indian Hills. I liked the contrast of the yellow and the green.


Close-up shot of the statue of Christ on the cross in the cemetery.

This is another statue in the cemetery...I'm thinking it might be St. Francis, but that's a guess on my part. He's quite serious, isn't he?

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...