Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Ponderings

I had a really good day today. I just enjoyed myself all day! I read a little...I made a cool card...I worked on picking out fabrics for my wall hanging insets...cleaned up my studio - just had fun! Here's a picture of the card I made. This card stands up - it's pretty cool. Too bad the picture isn't very good..I scanned it instead of taking a picture of it. The pink cardstock is from Stampin' Up. The big white circle is a shaving cream background I had made. I used a nestabilities die on it. The daisy is from a card we just received from Dave's aunt! The sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's. The corners at the bottom are cut using a Cuttlebug corner die. I saw a cArd very similar to this one on www.splitcoaststampers.com and decided I could do something with that idea. Tonight I had my photography class at The Photo Shop. We went on a picture safari to Indian Hills tonight. I took a bunch of pictures. The following are some of my favorites. This first one is looking into the woods behind the child care center.
This is a picture of the statue of Christ on the cross as seen from the gate to the cemetery. It's such a peaceful spot on campus.
This last photo is a close up of some tree leaves, again near the cemetery on campus. There were four of us in class tonight and we made good use of the time given us. I'll share some more pictures tomorrow night.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...