Thursday, June 16, 2011

Perfect Day Today!!

It was absolutely beautiful today. In my opinion, this was a perfect day!! The sun was shining, it wasn't too hot or too cold, and the humidity was no existent until this evening. We've still got the air off!! Each day that we can keep it off is wonderful!

We got an update on our friend, Diana. The doctors are encouraged and hope to remove all tubes this weekend. She could be in the hospital 3 months and is facing 18 months of rehab. I just hope that she GETS to stay in the hospital and have rehab! I don't think she's out of the woods yet, so please keep praying for her!

I had fun today. I mowed about half of the lawn before Dave came out to take over. I also sat out on the side stoop and watched the birds and squirrels. We have a wren building a nest in one of little bird houses and the squirrels were playing king of the mountain trying to eat the food Dave put out for them. One had to exercise patience while the other ate - they don't share well! Check out these pictures!! If there was a reward for perseverance, the squirrel on the right would win it!!Maybe if I just stretch a little more...
I'll try going in from the other side...
Yay!! I made it! These ARE good!!

They entertained me for a long time!! Dave got the Kilz on the bathroom walls this evening. The contractor (who has no concept of time!) told us he'd be here at 10:30 this morning - ha! He came about 2:15!! He did his final inspection about 5:45 so then we just had to let it dry. I'm pretty sure Dave will work tomorrow, so no paint will go up until the next rainy day - :(!! I hate living in a construction zone!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...