Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick Tonight

Just a quick note tonight. We didn't get home until after 10:00. Allison's ballgame went until 7:30 and then she wanted to go to Pizza Ranch for supper. You should have seen that kid eat! There were 12 of us that sat together...3 sets of grandparents, Dave & I, some friends from Libertyville, and Vicki & Allison! She pitched pretty well tonight, but her team pretty much sucked! They have two girls who are afraid of the ball and step out of the batter's box as the pitch leaves the pitcher's hands. A couple more girls couldn't hit the ball if their life depended on it and several who can't catch the ball, including the other coach's daughter!

Tomorrow I pick Bob & Ann up at 7:30 AM to go to Kalona to watch more games - 9:00, 10:30 and 1:00! I hope it's cloudy!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...